1. Reservations and UH-affiliation are required. UH ID must be presented.
2. Reservations can only be approved during staff hours.
3. FOUR people must be present to check out key for study rooms. If your group becomes less than four, you will be asked to leave.
4. THREE hour maximum per group per day. You may not use another group member or patron to check out the key and you may not reserve another room.
5. Public spaces (i.e. Ewa Lanai) are for use by groups of 10 or more and 10 must be present at the desk to pick up the key.
6. If you have more than $10 in fines on your account, you cannot check out the key.
7. Study group reservations may book up to one month in advance.
8. Rooms are under video surveillance and are monitored.
9. Please follow our room booking policies and procedures. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension of future bookings.